Delhi Corona app is the Delhi govt’s new initiative that shows the status of vacant hospital beds and ventilators in the city. This covers facilities offered by both government and private hospitals. The app was unveiled by Delhi CM Mr. Arvind Kejriwal through a livestream.
At present, the app is available for Android users only. But it should be released on iOS sooner than later.
Delhi Corona app features
Here’s everything the app offers:
- The main screen displays a list of vacant hospital beds and ventilators.
- It highlights data of confirmed Covid-19 cases in Delhi and the country along with the number of tests conducted thus far.
- There is a built-in Covid 19 assessment tool, like the one inside the Aarogya Setu app.
- You also get links to Covid health service centers (testing, care, health, and hospital), and containment zones in Delhi.
- It offers access to various lockdown services such as – Apply for Ration, Find a Huger Relief Center, Find a Shelter and Get an E-Pass for mobility.
- You can also open the Delhi Govt’s WhatsApp Corona helpline.
You don’t have to register or share any personal credentials to use the app. It comes in both English and Hindi languages.
In the first look, Delhi Corona seems user-friendly. But, the jury is still out on whether it’s reliable and useful. Well, what do you think? Let us know down in the comments.
We Tested The Delhi Corona App [Hindi Video]
Other Covid-19/Coronavirus articles:
- How to setup & use Aarogya Setu app for tracking Coronavirus
- Corona Kavach
- Indian Gov.’s Telegram Corona Fact Checker Channel
- Online tools to get you through the Covid 19 pandemic
- Book Covid 19 online test in India
- Reliance Jio symptoms checker tool
- List of Covid 19 testing centers in India
- Various measures by tech giants
- AarogyaSetu Mitr offers free Covid-19 consultations & Doorstep Labs/Meds
- Aarogya Setu app is now Open-Source, Govt announces bug bounty
- How to prevent Aarogya Setu from closing in the background?