It’s raining data on Indian consumers who have been data-deprived for ages, all thanks to Reliance Jio disruption. Close on the heels of its Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer, the Telecom operator is back with a new Jio plan – the Vivo Cricket Mania Offer – exclusively for Vivo smartphone users.
So, if you have a Vivo smartphone and Reliance Jio SIM card, you can avail up to 168GB 4G data using the new offer. But there are quite a few catches here.
How to subscribe to Jio Vivo Cricket Mania Offer
- Vivo users will have to register for Cricket Mania and select your favorite team. This can be done by sending an SMS: VJ<SPACE> team name to 59009 (See codes for Team name here).
- If your team wins a match, you win 3GB data. If it’s a draw you get 2GB Data. And if your team loses, you still get 1GB Data
- If your team reaches qualifiers, Jio will double (2X) your accumulated data. If your team reaches finals, your accrued data will be tripled (3x), and if your team wins the trophy, Data you have earned through the series will be quadrupled (4x). If your team wins all matches, this will amount to 168GB of data.
Terms and conditions of Jio Vivo Cricket mania offer
– All accumulated data will have to be used on Vivo device only.
– Vivo users will have to register their favorite team before April 30 to avail full benefit of the offer. Those who register between April 30 and May 10 will get 50 percent of complimentary data.
– The accrued data will be credited as booster packs with next 10 recharges of Rs. 303 or higher. You won’t be getting it all at once
This sounds like a good bonus for existing Vivo and Reliance Jio users. It would be wiser to wait until April 29 before you select your favorite team as Jio will be offering benefits of all past matches to users who register before April 30.