Soon after Reliance Jio was forced to truncate its Summer Surprise Offer, the company is back with its “Dhan Dhana Dhan offer” where Jio Prime users can continue their 1GB/ day and free calling privileges at nominal prices for the next 3 months of 84 days to be precise.
So, if you missed out on the Jio Summer Surprise offer, here are all the details of the new Jio bumper offer that shall help you cut your losses.
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Complete Details:
- Jio Prime users who haven’t recharged yet can recharge with Rs. 309 and get 1GB data per day for the next 84 days.
- Jio Prime users can also opt for higher Rs. 509 plan that entitles them to 2GB data/ day for the next 84 days.
- All voice calls and access to Jio Apps shall remain free.
- The offer can’t be clubbed with Summer surprise offer.
- If you get a new Jio SIM, you can pay Rs. 408 (309 + 99 INR) or 608 (509 + 99 INR) to get above mentioned Dhan Dhana Dhan offer plans. Rs. 99 being Jio Prime membership subscription fee.
- To avail the offer, Jio users will have to recharge before April 15
- All plans Dhan Dhana Dhan offer plans will be effective starting April 15.
Also Read: All Reliance Jio Prime Membership Prepaid and Postpaid Plans Compared
Deadline to take Jio Prime subscription stands at April 15. Essentially the new Jio dhan dhana dhan offer is about as good as the Rs. 303 and Rs. 499 Jio Summer Surprise plans.
The new offer comes at a time where other Telecomm players are already crying foul over Jio continuing to advertise Jio Summer Surprise Offer even after TRAI’s warning.
For now, the Jio momentum shall continue de dhana dhan.