Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite price in India starts from ₹12,499. It is available at lowest price on Croma in India as on Oct 03, 2022. Take a look at Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite detailed specifications and features.
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Battery||5020 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
|CPU||2.3 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, IR Blaster
- Snapdragon 720G, Octa Core, 2.3 GHz Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt
- 5020 mAh Battery with 18W Fast Charging
- 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 px Display with Punch Hole
- 48 MP Quad Rear & 16 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported, upto 512 GB
- Android v10.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Specs
- Android v10.0Good
- Thickness: 8.8 mmAverage
- 209 gHeavy
- Side Fingerprint Sensor
- 6.67 inch, IPS LCD ScreenLarge
- 1080 x 2400 pixelsGood
- 395 ppiGood
- Reading mode 2.0
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Punch Hole Display
- 48 MP Quad Rear CameraAverage
- 4K @ 30 fps UHD Video Recording
- 16 MP Front CameraAverage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Chipset
- 2.3 GHz, Octa Core ProcessorFast
- 4 GB RAMAverage
- 64 GB Inbuilt MemoryAverage
- Dedicated Memory Card Slot, upto 512 GB
- 4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth v5.0, WiFi
- USB-C v2.0
- IR Blaster
- 5020 mAh BatteryLarge
- 18W Fast Charging
- Not Water Proof
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Prices
- Get extra ₹3101 off (price inclusive of cashback/coupon)
- Get Google Nest hub at just ₹4999
- Get Google Nest hub(2nd gen) at just ₹3999
- Extra ₹1500 off on ICICI Bank Credit Card (incl. EMI trxns) on Mobiles priced ₹29,999 and above
- Flat ₹25 Instant Cashback on Paytm UPI. Min Order Value ₹250. Valid once per Paytm account
- Extra ₹1500 off on Select ICICI Bank Credit Cards on Mobiles priced ₹29,999 and above
- Extra ₹5,000 off on ICICI Bank Credit Card (incl. EMI trxns) on net cart value of ₹80,000 and above
- Extra ₹5,000 off on Select ICICI Bank Credit Cards on net cart value of ₹80,000 and above
- Extra ₹250 Off on ICICI Bank Debit Cards on net cart value of ₹12,500 and above
- Extra ₹250 Off on ICICI Bank Debit Cards on net cart value of ₹15,000 and above
- 5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card
- Flat ₹100 Instant Cashback on Paytm Wallet. Min Order Value ₹1000. Valid once per Paytm account
- Get Google Nest mini at ₹1999
- Purchase now & get a surprise cashback coupon for October/November/December 2022 on Flipkart
- Sign up for Flipkart Pay Later and get Flipkart Gift Card worth upto ₹1000*
- 12 More Offers (+)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Details
Here is Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite’s best price in India with updated features. A few of the highlighted specs of the phone include a Snapdragon 720G SoC with 4Gbn RAM and 64GB UFS 2.1 storage, a big 5,020mAh battery, a 6.6-inch tall FHD+ display, a 48MP quad-rear & a 16MP punch-hole camera, a side-fingerprint scanner, etc. Read more about the Redmi Note 10 Lite details and see if it matches your preferences.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Display and Camera
The smartphone comes fitted with a 6.6-inch punch-hole-designed display. You get a full HD+ IPS LCD screen with a pixel density of 395ppi. Also, it has a reading mode and more than 84% of the screen-to-body ratio for better viewing. As for durability, Xiaomi uses Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection.
Redmi Note 10 Lite carries a 48MP quad-rear camera setup with an LED flash. The camera unit has a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP Ultra-wide camera, a 5MP Macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor with autofocus. Also, it has features like Night mode, AI Scene detection, Burst mode, Pro Mode, etc for decent photography. For assisting selfies and video calls, the phone has a 16MP front camera inside the notch.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Performance and Battery
The phone runs on its MIUI 11 skin based on the Android v 10-operating system. As for day-to-day tasks and gaming, you get a performing Snapdragon 720G SoC paired with 4GB RAM and an Adreno 618 GPU. Biometric features included on the phone are a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock support.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite has a big 5,020mAh Li-Po battery under the hood. The battery is non-removable and supports an 18W fast charging out of the box. Considering the price tag, the phone can benefit users who spend more time on the screen.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Storage and Connectivity
The smartphone comes with a 64GB internal storage capacity for keeping your favorite apps and games. Also, the phone has a dedicated SD card slot that makes more room for extra storage files like photos, videos, songs, documents, etc.
Redmi Note 10 Lite smartphones’ connectivity options are 4G, 5G ( in-selected markets), VoLTE with dual-standby, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, an IR blaster, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port. For online location tracking, GPS with A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, and India’s NavIC are present.
How much is battery capacity of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite comes with 5020mAh battery.
Does Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite support fast charging?
Yes, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite supports 18W fast charging.
What would be the price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite ?
The Indian price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite is 13,999.
When Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite is launching?
Is it worth buying in 2022 (Jan)
- एक्सक्लूसिव: देखें Samsung Galaxy S23+ की पहली झलक
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus पिछले कुछ समय से खबरों में है। इस स्मार्टफोन को कुछ सर्टिफिकेशन साइटों पर देखा भी गया है। Samsung का ये आने वाले फ्लैगशिप फ़ोन Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 चिपसेट के साथ अगले साल हमें देखने को मि…
- Realme 8 Pro vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max: Which one is a better buy?
Xiaomi and Realme both now have competent options priced under 20K that offer 108MP cameras, AMOLED displays, and competent hardware. Yes, we are talking about the recently launched Realme 8 Pro (review) and …
- Xiaomi gears up for Redmi Note 11 Pro, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G India launch: Check specs, features
Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ India launch is just around the corner as Xiaomi India chief Manu Kumar Jain put teased the upcoming Note 11 series phones. While he didn’t announce the launch date, r…
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Series & Mi Band 7 to launch in China on May 24th
Xiaomi is all set to launch a new series under Redmi Note 11 branding in China next week. The series will be called Redmi Note 11T Series and is expected to have 2 devices- Redmi Note 11T Pro and Redmi Note 1…
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11SE launched in India with Helio G95 chipset & sAMOLED display
Tech giant Xiaomi has added a new smartphone to its Redmi Note 11 series in the Indian market. Xiaomi Redmi Note 11SE has been launched in India which seems to be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 10S tha…
Related Mobile Phones
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite Full Specs
|Sim Type||Dual Sim, GSM+GSM|
|Sim Size||Nano+Nano SIM|
|Release Date||September 30, 2021|
|Dimensions||76.68 x 165.75 x 8.8 mm|
|Type||Color IPS LCD Screen (16M Colors)|
|Touch||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size||6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Screen to Body Ratio||~ 84.5%|
|Glass Type||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Features||Reading mode 2.0|
|Notch||Yes, Punch Hole|
|Card Slot||Yes, upto 512 GB|
|VoLTE||Yes, Dual Stand-By|
|Wifi||Yes, with wifi-hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||Yes, USB-C v2.0|
|USB Features||USB on-the-go, USB Charging|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou, NavIC Support|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Side|
|Sensors||Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack||Yes|
|Rear Camera||48 MP f/1.79 (Wide Angle)|
8 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide)
5 MP f/2.4 (Macro )
2 MP f/2.4 (Depth Sensor) with autofocus
|Features||Night mode, AI Scene detection, Smart ultra-wide angle mode, AI Beautify, Burst mode, Tilt-shift, Level display, Custom watermark, Pro Mode, AI Portrait Mode, 3D Lighting, Panorama Mode|
|Video Recording||4K @ 30fps UHD, 1080p @ 30/60fps FHD, 720p @ 30fps HD|
|Front Camera||16 MP f/2 (Main)|
|Front Video Recording||1080p @ 30fps FHD, 720p @ 30fps HD|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G|
|CPU||2.3 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|Core Details||2x2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver|
|Browser||Yes, supports HTML5|
|Music||MP3, AMR, FLAC, APE|
|Video||MP4, M4V, MKV, XVID|
|Size||5020 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
|Fast Charging||Yes, 18W Fast Charging|
|StandBy Time||20 days|
|Talk Time||29 hours|