HTC had recently disclosed its plans to launch an improvised version of its latest flagship creation, One M9. The newer version was said to be an advanced one and has been named as HTC One M9+. While all around the world, it has been raining flagship smartphones lately after MWC 2015 held in Barcelona, HTC has been making its move on more than one smartphones to generate of shower of its own. We have heard of HTC Butterfly 3, new members of HTC Desire series and HTC One E9+ as well. HTC One M9+ has now been launched in India.
HTC One M9+ features a Snapdragon processor. Moving on to the camera, a high end dual primary camera, with touch focus will make it a pro camera. The device is said to incorporate an ultra-pixel technology based dual camera like that of the preceding flagship phone, HTC One M8. As per the leaked HTC One M9+ specifications, it boasts a 5.2 inch quad HD display with capacitive touchscreen. Quad HD display makes it an A-class display in the smartphones of all time.
HTC One M9+ Specifications
- 2.2 GHz octa-core MediaTel Hello X10 64-bit processor
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory
- Android Lollipop OS with HTC Sense UI 7.0
- 5.2 inch quad HD display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels
- 20.7 MP primary camera with dual LED flash
- Ultrapixel front facing camera
- HTC Boom sound with Dolby Digital Audio
- LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS with GLONASS
- 2840 mAh battery
HTC One M9+ launch in India was recently executed and the smartphone will be available in Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver colors. HTC One M9+ price in India has been revealed as INR 52,500 and the phone is expected to go on sale starting first week of May.