Indian tech brand, Adcom has launched a new array of A-series feature phones. Of these, the A1 Selfie is at the top rung of the ladder, followed by the likes of A115, A101, X4, and A111.
Adcom A1 Selfie Features
The key features of Adcom A1 Selfie are as follows:
- 4.5 cms (1.8 Inch) Display with 2.5D Curved Glass and Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Front Selfie Camera & Rear Digital Camera.
- Bluetooth, WAP, GPRS, Music/Video Player, FM Radio, and 3.5mm Audio Jack.
- Vibrator, Phonebook, and SMS.
- 1050mah Lithium-ion Battery. Expandable Memory up to 8 GB
A1 Selfie comes in different colors such as Sky Blue, Royal Blue, and Black, and is provided with a warranty of one year.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Sahib Bhatia, from Adcom India said “ With the launch of A1 Selfie particularly, we have simply kept in mind the vast requirement of a budget feature phone with a selfie camera. Our product hits the spot with a good battery, good camera, good features and more importantly the right price. One more USP is that it is built from material that is fully recyclable. So no material is wasted in the manufacturing process.”
Adcom A-series Price and availability
Adcom A-series phones are available on major online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Shopclues, PayTM, and B2B panels such as Udaan and WYDR.
- A1 Selfie cost Rs 790
- A115 costs Rs 790
- A111 costs Rs 690
- X4 costs Rs 690
- A101 costs Rs 590