Vivo, a predominantly offline smartphone brand, has now opened its e-store for Indian consumers. The development is also marked by a slew of interesting offers and discounts that you could avail if you are interested in buying a Vivo phone.
Kenny Zeng, Chief Marketing Officer, Vivo India explains the online inclination as follows:
“We are excited to announce another unique initiative to provide a superior experience to our valuable customers. With the new E-store, Vivo’s innovative and stylish range of smartphones will be available to our customers across the country with special launch offers. Vivo’s strategy of launching an E-store is an affirmation of the Indian market maturing in terms of internet penetration, payment & fulfillment infrastructure, thus representing a huge growth potential.”
Also Read: Top 6 Honor 7X Alternatives You Can Buy In India
The announcement comes at a time when other offline majors are also eyeing online expansion. Samsung, for instance, reportedly plans on launching a special online series to compete with Xiaomi.
Interestingly, last year we primarily saw online brands giving up the propensity to compete at razor-thin margins and making an offline move. This has certainly left a void where Xiaomi has thus enjoyed unrivaled growth.
Anyways, Vivo coming online won’t mean that Vivo phones will be priced aggressively to compete with their online counterparts. It’s just that users will now have more options to buy them
List of Vivo e-store introductory offers:
Here’s a list of introductory discounts and offers you can avail from Vivo e-store. All offers will be valid until January 18, 2018.
- Free Bluetooth speakers for 10 lucky customers.
- No-cost EMI options.
- BookMyShow offers for couples worth Rs. 500.
- Additional data on select smartphones
- One time screen replacement for Vivo V7 and Vivo V7+.
- Vivo V7 available at Rs. 16,900 (Rs. 2000 off)
- Vivo Y66 available at Rs. 12,990 (Rs. 1000 off).
- Vivo V5 Plus available at Rs. 19,990 (Rs. 6000 off).
- Vivo V5 available at Rs. 12,990 (Rs. 900 off).
- Vivo V5s available at Rs. 15,990 (Rs. 3000 off).
- Vivo Y69 available at Rs. 13,990 (Rs. 1000 off).
- Vivo Y55s available at Rs. 11,900 (Rs. 500 off).
These discounts are on MRP and not the existing MOP or market operating price. Vivo e-store offers a 15-day return policy and ships across 100,000 pin codes in India.