Ever since Samsung launched the all-new Galaxy-AI Features last week, there has been a lot of buzz around these new capabilities that Galaxy devices will now come with. While the Galaxy S24 Series’ users will get Galaxy AI features pre-loaded, other Samsung users have been wondering if their older Galaxy device will get these AI features or not with the One UI 6.1 update.
A report by Sam Mobile has already confirmed that the Galaxy AI features will come to Samsung’s 2023 flagships. Now Samsung itself has announced a list of devices that will get AI capabilities in the future. The devices are limited as the brand wants to secure the quality and real-time performance of the features it will deploy.
List of Samsung Devices that will get Galaxy AI Update
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series- Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9, Tab S9+, Tab S9 Ultra
Since Galaxy S23 FE and Galaxy S22 Series use the same Exynos and Snapdragon chipsets, it is clear that hardware is not an issue and if the brand changes its mind, it can roll out the AI capabilities to even older models as well.
Samsung Galaxy AI Features: A Glance
- Circle to Search
- Super HDR Photo Viewing in Gallery
- Adaptive Color Tone for Display Color and White Level Adjustments based on Environmental lighting
- Generative Wallpapers
- Dual Recording for two rear cameras simultaneously
- Instant slow-motion playback for gallery videos
- Generative Editing in Gallery
- Recorder apps- based on Google’s LLM model
- Transcription in voice recorder app
- Summarizing and auto-formatting in Samsung Notes
- Auto Summary for Samsung Notes, Internet, and Voice
- Even more powerful spelling and grammar-checking
- Live Translation in Phone Calls
- Chat Assist powered by LLM and AI