Micromax has been pretty very involved in the smartphone segment lately. We have seen some brilliant creations by Micromax like, Yu Yureka, and the very latest addition to the Micromax Canvas family, Canvas Juice 2, Canvas Spark and Canvas Tab P480. Here is another launch by Micromax, the all new Canvas Play (Q355).
Micromax Canvas Play features a quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor clocked at 1.3 GHz coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It comes with 8 GB of internal storage out of the box and supports microSD card up to 32 GB. Canvas Play runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 and packs a 5.5 inch FWVGA display with a screen resolution of 854×480 pixels. It sports a 5 MP fixed focus rear facing camera with LED flash and a 0.3 MP front facing camera.
Micromax Canvas Play Specifications
- 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB in built storage
- microSD card support up to 32 GB
- 5.5 inch FWVGA display (854×480 pixels)
- Android Lollipop 5.0
- 5 MP fixed focus primary camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Dual sim, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM Radio
- 2820 mAh battery
Micromax Canvas Play has now been listed on the official website of Micromax. And there is no official word on the pricing and availability of the phone yet.