HTC has been making pretty great moves in the smartphone saga of the modern trends. Yes, we might be very close to witness the rise of Butterfly 3, one of the first few smartphones to contain a quad HD display. Apart from Butterfly 3, we are expecting HTC One M9+ which an advanced version of the recently launched HTC One M9. And now the much awaited HTC Desire 826 has been launched in India. Desire 826 reflects exquisite specifications and features for any smartphone in its price range.
HTC Desire 826 features a 5.5 inch HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is LTE enabled and boasts Doly Digital Audio along with HTC Boom sound. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with Adreno 405 GPU. The device runs on Android Lollipop accompanied by HTC Sense UI. The smartphone wears a 13 MP rear camera with capability t record 1080p videos and an Ultrapixel powered front facing camera.
HTC Desire 826 Specifications
- Octa-core (1.5 GHz and 1 GHz) Snapdragon 615 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage (upto 128 GB microSD card support)
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- LTE support, dual nano-sim
- 5.5 inch HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 13 MP rear camra with LED flash, UltraPixel front camera
- HTC Boom Sound with Dolby Digital Audio
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 7.74 mm thick, weighs 155 grams
- 2600 mAh battery
HTC Desire 826 price in India was announced to be INR 25,990 at the launch event. It will be available in White, Lagoon Blue and Purple colors. This device seems to be a real high-end smartphone in the medium budget segment.