Vivo has launched yet another mid-range selfie expert in India, the Y69, that comes with a 16MP selfie camera complete with selfie paraphernalia including moonlight flash, beautify mode and option for bokeh selfies. Unlike other selfie experts so far, this one runs on Android Nougat based software out of the box.
Also Read: 5 Features That Selfie Phones Must Have
Vivo Y69 Specifications and Software
- The hardware used on Vivo Y69 isn’t vastly different than what we have seen on other selfie experts like Vivo V5s.
- On the outside, the Y69 measures 154.6×75.7×7.7mm and tips the scale at 162.8 grams.
- The phone includes a 5.5-inch HD display and is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 chip paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
- The software on the phone is Android 7.0 Nougat based Funtouch OS 3.0. And that’s perhaps what primarily differentiates it from its Marshmallow running siblings.
- Other notable features include a fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB.
Vivo Y69 Price and Availability
Vivo Y69 will be available at offline stores and online on Flipkart and Amazon starting September 1. The phone has been priced at 14,990 INR and will retail in Champagne Gold and Matte Black color options.
Commenting on the launch of the device, Mr. Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India said “We are pleased to introduce the Y69 in the Y series product portfolio and are confident that its premium design and superior camera features will offer great value to customers at an ideal price point. With the festive season around the corner, we are committed to fulfilling our brand promise and adding a surprise element for our valued customers with innovative devices. The forthcoming quarter shows real promise, and we are confident that our latest offering will gather positive responses from the customers.”
Also Read: Best Websites To Recycle And Sell Used Mobile Phones
Vivo Y69 Specs and Features
|Display||5.5-inch, HD, IPS LCD, 2.5D curved glass display, Gorilla Glass 3|
|Processor||1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core|
|Internal Storage||32GB, expandable up to 256GB|
|Software||Android 7.0 Nougat with FuntouchOS 3.0|
|Primary Camera||13MP (main), PDAF, f/2.2 aperture Dual Tone LED Flash|
|Secondary Camera||16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, Moonlight flash|
|Others||4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack|