Vivo V15 expands the V series with a base variant of the Vivo V15 Pro (review). This one also features a 32MP Pop-up front camera and an Ultra FullView display. Even the back of the device sports a triple camera setup. Internally, it has the power of Helio P70 chipset paired with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB onboard storage. It would go on sale this Monday with exciting offers. So, if you’re out for a new phone, check out the highlights of the phone below.
Vivo V15: What’s exciting?
Vivo V15 highlight would be its 32MP pop-up selfie camera. And as for the rear panel, it packs a trio of 12MP dual pixel sensor with 8MP super-wide (120-degree) angle shooter and 5MP depth sensor. The phone sports a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution. Vivo gives Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on this screen.
The phone’s powered by MediaTek Helio P70 SoC coupled with 4000mAh battery. This features “Dual Engine” fast charging support. Out of the box, it comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB onboard storage, expandable up to 256GB. Out of the box, Vivo V15 comes with Android 9.0 based Funtouch OS 9 software.
Apart from these specs and numbers too, the phone flaunts a gorgeous gradient body. It supports the 3.5mm headphone jack, fingerprint scanner, micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth 5.0, and other nifty features.
Vivo V15: Sale Offers
The phone would be available for Rs 23,990 and you could also pre-book for the same. You will also get an array of attractive offers (online and offline), such as:
- Up to 10,000 exchange buyback offer with Bajaj Finserve EMI being Instacash as buyback partner with additional Vivo benefits
- 5% SBI cashback on Credit/Debit card regular transactions and credit card EMI transaction
- Exclusive Zero Down Payment for 8 months with IDFC First
- Lowest EMI option of INR 1599 exclusive with HDB on 15|3 scheme and 5% additional cash back
- Benefits worth INR 10,000 – Jio Vivo cricket offer and up to 3.3 TB Jio 4G Data
- Exchange offer of INR 2,000 Extra on your old smartphone
- Loyalty benefit of INR 1,000 over the above exchange value
- Up to 15 months No Cost EMI option
- One Time Screen Replacement