Vivo V15 Pro (review) would go on sale across all major e-commerce websites, starting midnight today. So, effectively speaking, the phone hits the shelves from March 6th across offline and online channels pan India, with attractive offers. The phone was launched on February 21, 2019, and the company claims an overwhelming response for its pre-booking.
Vivo’s new smartphone comes with a pop-up camera and Snapdragon 675 under the hood. Let’s quickly go through the features, price and other details.
Vivo V15 Pro: What’s exciting about the phone?
Vivo V15 Pro highlight would be its 32MP pop-up selfie camera. And as for the rear panel, it packs a trio of 48MP+ 8MP+ 5MP. The phone sports a notch-free 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with an In-Display fingerprint reader.
The phone’s powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC coupled with 3700mAh battery. This features “Dual Engine” fast charging support. Out of the box, it comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB onboard storage, expandable up to 256GB.
Vivo V15 Pro: Sale Offers
Once it goes on sale from 12 PM tonight, the following offers will apply:
- Up to 12 months No Cost EMI option including Bajaj Finance
- 5% Cashback with HDFC (Debit/Credit Card EMI transactions and Credit cards regular transactions)
- One-time Screen Replacement at INR 999 till 20th March ’19
- IDFC First “ZERO DOWNPAYMENT” with 8 months EMI
- Loyalty benefit of INR 1,000 over the above exchange value
- Great exchange offers