Leading consumer durable brand Usha International has presented its first automatic Sewing machine in India – the Janome Memory Craft 450E – priced at 99,000 INR.
You can simply download a design from the internet and the embroidery machine will replicate the same pattern in practice with the help of Janome Digitizer software. 160 built-in designs and 6 built-in fonts for monogramming come pre-loaded on the machine.
You can also use its 5-inch full-color monitor for editing and to put the finishing touches.
Other support functions include bobbin thread sensor to indicate low thread in the bobbin, dust cover, and an extra wide table to support stitching for large projects. This product has been specially designed for boutique owners and designers.
The Usha Janome Memory Craft 450E comes with the largest embroidery hoop size of 8” x 11” and operates at 400-860 SPM (stitch per minute), and is thus well suited for professionals and designers.
Usha will also be providing a free demonstration with every purchase.
Usha Janome Memory Craft 450 Features
- 160 Built-in designs and 6 Fonts for monogramming
- 5-Inch Full-color LCD touchscreen
- 2 and 3 Letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9 x 11″
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Embroidery format: .jef
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100) and Direct jump to desired stitch point
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- One hand needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter, Bobbin thread sensor