We have been hearing a lot about OnePlus 6 lately from both official and unofficial sources. Carl Pei already confirmed that the upcoming OnePlus 6 will have a notch and the required software to camouflage it. He also noted that that the phone will have a slight chin required to accommodate the ribbon that connects the display to PCB.
And that leaves very little to the imagination as far as fascia of the phone is concerned.
Nevertheless, a new image leaked on Weibo image shows what the phone will look like from the front. This is in line with what’s obvious and with the other leaks surfaced so far. As you can see, there is the notorious notch surrounded by mostly screen. One can also make out the outlines for the alert slider, volume rocker, and power key.
Also, there is a DxoMark logo at the top hinting that the camera review for the phone is already underway.
How the OnePlus 6 looks like from the rear is the more interesting bit. We have seen multiple leaks for the same so far that suggest:
- OnePlus 6 will be available in multiple colors
- There are good chances that we will get a textured back variant as well
- The fingerprint sensor is oval in all leaks.
- OnePlus might be experimenting with a glossy look as well.
OnePlus 6 is expected to go official by the end of this month and we won’t have to wait much longer for the grand official unveiling.
OnePlus 6 Specifications – Expected
- 6-inch 19:9 display Full HD+ resolution
- Glass design with wireless charging support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- 6GB RAM, 64GB built-in storage; 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based Oxygen OS
- 16MP+20MP dual rear cameras, 16MP front camera
- Face Unlock
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3450mAh battery, Dash Charge support