OnePlus TVs have been in the news extensively for the past could of months. After teasing various aspects of the product, OnePlus has finally launched two TVs – OnePlus TV Q1 and OnePlus TV Q1 Pro – in India. The brand with never settles slogan also launched OnePlus 7T alongside its first-generation of Smart TVs.
OnePlus TV Q1 Pro and Q1: Specifications and Features
OnePlus TVs Both have metal chassis, extremely narrow bezels, and carbon fiber pattern back cover. OnePlus Dock, or the stand, is quite stylish and the sliding soundbar has a matte-finish seamless mesh fabric. Yes, the sound par slides out and the action is punctuated by glowing of a slick horizon light!
OnePlus TV Q1 Pro, as the name suggests, is the premium of the two. It features a 55-inch QLED display with HDR10, Dolby Vision and Dolby Digital support. The Q1 Pro TV comes with a refresh rate of 100Hz and supports a total of 90 local dimming zones. The OnePlus Q1 also comes with a 55-inch QLED display with similar 3840 x 2160-pixels resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio.
As OnePlus previously revealed, both TVs will have Gamma Color Magic for color management. The OnePlus TV Q1 Pro is powered by MediaTek MT5670 chipset along with Mali G51 for handling graphics. Both of the TVs comes with 2.5GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage. The TVs include built-in Chromecast and Playstore.
As for connectivity, both TVs support three HDMI, two USB, RJ45, Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band WiFi.
On the audio front, the TV Q1 Pro can deliver maximum 50W sound output using eight built-in speakers. On the other hand, The OnePlus Q1 TV only includes 4 speakers which deliver the maximum sound of 20 Watts. Both OnePlus TVs supports Dolby Atmos for an immersive sound experience.
Remote Control and OnePlus connect
The OnePlus TV remote is quite compact and stylish. It charges via a USB Type-C port (and we are not yet sure if that’s a positive), has a dedicated Google Assistant and Prime video button.
What should make OnePlus TV experience standout is OnePlus connect or the way OnePlus TV seamlessly talks with OnePlus phones to work around regular Smart TV sore points.
OnePlus Connect features include:
- OnePlus TypeSync: Type on your phone keyboard instead of the clumsy typing using the TV remote.
- Quick App switch – switch between applications conveniently.
- Smart Volume control – Reduce TV volume with incoming calls.
- Wi-Fi Sharing – easily share your mobile Wi-Fi with your TV.
- ScreenShot – grab screenshots on TV and share them with your friends using your phone.
- Trackpad control – for easy navigation.
OnePlus TV Q1 Pro and Q1 Price and Availability
With these new Smart TVs, OnePlus is gunning for premium home entertainment segment which is so far dominated by the likes of Samsung, Sony, and LG. As for pricing, the base variant starts at Rs. 67,999 in India. The OnePLus TV Q1 Pro will be available for Rs. 99,999.
- INR 5000 Amazon Pay cashback on purchasing OnePlus TV via Amazon.in. Additional instant discount of INR 2000 for purchases made through SBI debit and Credit cards. Users purchasing the OnePlus 7T can avail an instant discount of INR 2000 on purchases made through SBI credit and debit cards.
- Starting 5th October 2019, users can avail an instant discount of INR 4000 on purchase of the OnePlus TV 55Q1 and INR 5000 instant discount on the purchase of the OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro using HDFC Bank debit and credit cards.
- 6 months of no-cost EMI on all popular bank credit and debit cards on purchase of the Oneplus TV on Amazon.in.