Gone are the days when Indian railway passengers have to be dependent on the food available in the pantry coaches of the trains. IRCTC now allows passengers to order their favourite food from any restaurant of choice.
Passengers can purchase meals online and have them delivered right to their seats using the IRCTC-authorized app Zoop which is available on WhatsApp chat. That means you don’t need to install any other app to enjoy your favourite meal while travelling on the train.
How to order food on the train via WhatsApp
1. Save the Zoop WhatsApp chatbot number +91-7042062070 on your phone or navigate to https://wa.me/917042062070 to access on WhatsApp Web app.
2. Go to Zoop chatbox on WhatsApp.
3. Type your 10-digit PNR number and send it.
4. Choose the upcoming station where you want to place your meal order.
5. You can choose from a list of food options provided by the restaurants using the Zoop chatbot.
6. Track your meal from the chatbot after placing and making payment for the order.
7. Upon arrival at the selected station, Zoop will deliver your food to your seat.
Let us know in the comment section if you find these methods helpful.