Are you a mobile gamer? If yes, this bit of news more so if you are a Call of Duty fan. Yes, the mobile version of the phone awaits you. Recently, Tencent has officially made Call Of Duty Mobile available to some of those who opted for preregistered for beta testing. However, if you haven’t yet received the access invite, fret not. Here we have a comprehensive guide on how to download and install Call of Duty Mobile game and don’t have to wait till November 2019 when the company is expected to make it available globally.
ALSO READ: 12 Best PC Games That You Should Try in 2019
Kindly follow the steps below to successfully download and install Call of Duty Mobile on your phone.
How to Download Call of Duty Mobile and Install
- Let’s first download the Call of Duty Mobile APK from trustworthy source APK Mirror.
- Next up, you need required OBB file that you can download from here. Kindly note: This is a large-size compressed ZIP file. So, a strong WiFi connection is recommended for a quick and uninterrupted download.
- Once both the files are downloaded, unzip the ZIP file first and place the extracted folder in “Android/obb” using the file manager.
- Finally, install the Call of Duty Mobile APK and open the game once the installation is complete.
- Enjoy! You could log in via guest or Facebook (recommended), whichever you prefer.
- Since the game is currently available in Beta, the gameplay progress might get reset. There could be some gameplay and graphical glitches, network issues and other bugs as well.
- Alternatively, you could try using a VPN to access via the official beta program on Play Store and install the game. This is precisely applicable to those of you who reside in a place where the game is not rolled out yet.
So, we look forward to reading your game experience in the comment section down below. In the meantime, we are also testing out the game and you could expect a full-fledged Call Of Duty Mobile tips and tricks post soon.