As India gets into the second stage of the Covid-19 lockdown, we are compelled to go digital for our everyday purchases and bill-payments. One such essential home item is the LPG cylinder. It comes under the list of necessary items that are available for order during the lockdown. And here’s how you can order it.
You can book an LPG Cylinder refill using the Umang app. For the uninitiated, Umang is an app launched by the Government of India. It’s a one-stop solution for availing various government services. One such service is booking LPG Gas Cylinders.
Steps to book LPG Cylinder online via Umang
1. First, download the app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store depending on your phone.
2. Open the app and register yourself by verifying your mobile number.
3. Select your service provider. You can search for it too. For example, I picked the Bharat Gas. Ensure you have an account created on the service providers’ website.
ALSO READ: How to find food and night shelters near you
4. In the next screen, tap on Refill Order and confirm your details by tapping the Confirm button.
ALSO READ: How to Whatsapp video call with 7 other participants
5. You can opt for cash-on-delivery too. Whichever option you pick, tap on Order Now/tap on the Pay Now button.
That’s all. Now, wait for the delivery.
Thanks for your Information! <3