All the tech giants are riding the AI wave and bringing new features to the masses. Google, working in the same direction, has announced new AI-based features for its productivity applications. As of now, the rollout will not happen globally. However, expectations are that these features will reach all users by the end of the current year.
That said, products like Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Gmail will be getting AI-integrated features. To help you understand the same with an example, in Google Docs, the interface will offer instant access to AI so that one can summarize, discuss, and even cogitate while writing a piece. As for Gmail, the AI will be able to pick the context of the mail via brief bullet points and write a complete mail. Coming to the Slides, you will be allowed to generate audio, video, and images to enhance the quality of a presentation. Moving further in the article, we have mentioned the highlights of the AI-based features that Google will offer.
Google AI features highlights
- Allow workflows for accomplishing tasks in a chat.
- Brainstorm, write, rewrite, and proofread in Google Docs.
- Induce your creative sight in a particular presentation with the help of auto-generated video, audio, and images.
- Create new backgrounds and jot down notes in Meet.
- Draft, reply, and summarize, along with prioritizing your Gmail.
- Converting raw data to detailed analysis with the help of auto-completion, formula generation, and contextual categorization in Google sheets.
Another amazing part about the same is that one can even choose the tone of writing according to the requirement. The AI will help in tasks like creating a draft based on a topic, rewriting or proofreading a document, and even summarizing long-chain emails, resulting in better time management. Apart from that, the company has also said that the AI integration will improve with every new update, and upcoming features will make these applications more productive.