Flipkart has kicked off the Mobile Bonanza Sale today which extends till Friday, August 28. And as part of this, you can grab several popular handsets at heavy discounts. Apple iPhone SE (2020) is one such device that gets its price slashed down to ₹35,999 for the base model. The price cut applies to other variants of the iPhone SE, as well as phones like Realme 6, Redmi K20, and more.
The eCommerce giant is also offering no-cost EMI options and exchange discounts.
Here’s a list of some of the highlight offers:
- iPhone SE (64GB) discounted price is Rs. 35,999 from Rs. 42,500. Meanwhile, the 128GB variant is now available at Rs. 40,999 from the previous price of Rs. 47,800 and the high-end 256GB version for Rs. 50,999 from Rs. 58,300.
- iPhone XR (64GB) gets a discount of Rs. 6,501, which makes Rs. 45,999 as the new effective price. It’s bigger 128GB model is now listed at Rs. 51,999 from the earlier Rs. 57,800.
- Redmi K20 (6GB+128GB) is now available at Rs. 19,999 from Rs. 24,999.
- Poco X2 (6GB+64GB) is now available at Rs. 17,499.
- Realme 6 (6GB+64GB) is currently priced at Rs. 13,999.
Find more details on other phone deals here at the Flipkart microsite.