Vivo has a good run in 2018. There were a number of successful smartphones that the Chinese smartphone maker introduced this year. While the sales season is over, Vivo seems to be still jubilant mood and has announced an exciting “New Phone New You’. Under this new users can buy a Vivo NEX, Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo V11, Vivo Y95, Vivo Y83 Pro, and Vivo Y81 (4GB version) at a low price of Rs. 101. But there’s a catch! Buyer has to pay to the remaining amount installment.
Vivo New Phone New You Offer
Vivo New Phone New You offer will go live from December 20, 2018 to January 31, 2019 across the country. As a part of the offer, customers can buy any Vivo smartphone above the value of Rs 10,000 by making an immediate payment of Rs 101 and paying the total amount in 6 equal EMIs.
Steps To Book a Vivo Smartphone With Rs 101
- Visit any of the 45,000+ authorized Vivo stores across India.
- Carry your basic KYC document like PAN Card, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.
- Pick your preferred Vivo device from models like the *NEX, V11, V11 Pro, Y95, Y83 Pro, and Y81-4G.
- Pay an upfront fee of Rs. 101 and submit your KYC documents to the retailer.
- The device Market Price will be divided into 6 equal EMIs as per the scheme’s T&Cs. Vivo has partnered with BFL(Bajaj Finserv), HDFC, HDB, and Capital First.
That’s it. You can buy your new Vivo device.
Current Prices of these Vivo Phones:
|Vivo Nex||Rs. 44,990*|
|Vivo V11 Pro||Rs. 22,948*|
|Vivo V11||Rs. 19,419*|
|Vivo Y95||Rs. 16,390*|
|Vivo Y83 Pro||Rs. 13,799*|
|Vivo Y81(4GB + 32GB)||Rs. 12,490*|