The State Bank of India (SBI) is the oldest and most reputed banking brand in the country serving more than 43 crores of customers. The company introduced YONO (You Only Need One) app back in 2017 to integrate banking services for its customers. It is accessible through both websites and mobile apps. SBI users can download and install the YONO app to their Android or iOS devices for Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively.
SBI’s YONO platform provides a wide range of financial and non-financial services to its customers, including net banking, opening fixed deposits, viewing transaction history, booking travel options such as flights, trains, buses, and taxis, online shopping, and paying medical bills, among other things.
All SBI customers can easily access YONO by entering their login details. However, for enhanced security, the bank requires users to enter their login credentials every time they access their bank account through YONO. This precautionary measure ensures that only authorized users can access the account and reduces the risk of fraudulent activities.
Sometimes users are unable to access their SBI account because they have forgotten their username or password. As a result, if you too forget your YONO login information, follow these steps to reset your username and password.
ALSO READ: How to Open an SBI Account Online using Online Portal and YONO App?
How to reset username for SBI YONO account
- Visit onlinesbi.com to access the State Bank of India’s official website.
- Select Login under the personal banking area.
- Click the “Forgot username/login password” button instead of filling in your account information.
- From the drop-down menu, select “forgot my username,” and then click the “next” button on the pop window.
- Fill in the required fields like CIF number, country, registered mobile number, and captcha code.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- Tap the “Confirm” button after entering the OTP that was delivered to the registered mobile number.
- You will see your new YONO SBI login username on the screen and get a text message at the same registered mobile number.
ALSO READ: IRCTC PNR Check: How to check train PNR status on WhatsApp?
How to reset a password for the SBI YONO account
- Follow Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3 from above.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Forgot my Login Password,” and then click the “next” button on the pop window.
- Fill in the required fields like username, account number, country, registered mobile number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Verify the OTP.
- Reset your password following the best password practice and hit the “Submit” button.
Forget the password
Humara bhi nhi ho rha h