Samsung unleashes ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ scheme for flagship phones in India

Main Image
  • Like
  • Comment
  • Share

Need flexible options to get your hands on Samsung’s flagship phones? Well, you are in for a treat as the South Korean maker has released the “Buy Now, Pay Later” scheme for purchases. It now lets you have a rather flexible repayment plan for the Samsung Galaxy S22 series, Z Fold3, and Z Flip3 phones thanks to this scheme.

Everything you need to about Samsung’s “Buy Now, Pay Later” Scheme

Samsung has introduced the Buy Now and Pay Later scheme for the flagship purchase. You can get your hands on Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold3, and Galaxy Z Flip3 using this scheme. What’s amazing here is that you don’t have to pay the total sum upfront and neither do you need to pay it in installments with down payment upfront.

Instead, you can get your hands on these models by paying 60 percent of the total amount spread across 18 no-cost EMIs. For context, that is 1.5 years from the original date of purchase. On the 19th installment, you will have to pay a lump sum of the remaining 40% of the total sumo. It means you get 19 months from the date of purchase to pay up for the flagship phone you buy.

Samsung unleashes 'Buy Now, Pay Later' scheme for flagship phones in India

As per pricing is concerned, Samsung Galaxy S22 8+128GB is available at INR 72,999/- while the 8+256GB variant is priced at INR 76,999/- in India. The Samsung Galaxy S22 (8+128GB) is available at INR 84,999/- while the 8+256GB variant is listed at INR 88,999/-. Finally, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is available at INR 1,09,999/- for 8+25GB, INR 1,18,999/- for 12+512GB and there’s a 12GB+1TB variant at INR 1,34,999/-.

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is available at 12+256GB and 12+512GB variants and with pricing of INR 1,39,999/- and INR 1,47,999/- respectively. The last piece of the puzzle, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is available at INR 84,999/- for the base 8+128GB model while the higher 8+256GB model fetches INR 88,999/- pricing onboard.

Additional Offers with “Buy Now, Pay Later” Scheme

According to the scheme, you can grab Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 at INR 2,999/- with a purchase of Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+. With every purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, you can get your hands on Galaxy Watch 4 at INR 2,999/-.

Related Articles

ImageHot Scoop: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 6 Pricing Revealed Ahead of Official Release

Samsung’s next clamshell foldable, the Galaxy Z Flip6, will launch next month at Galaxy Unpacked. While everyone awaits the official announcement, we’ve managed to uncover the Galaxy Z Flip6’s pricing and variants for the US market in association with OnLeaks. Brace yourselves—unfortunately, the pricing is higher than expected. Galaxy Z Flip6 Price Leaked  The Galaxy …

ImageSamsung increases the lifespan of its Galaxy smartphones & watches with 4 years of OS updates

Samsung has already streamed its first Unpacked Event for 2022 wherein the company has launched the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy S22 Series and the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Series. Alongside the new devices, Samsung has taken a massive step in terms of OS updates on the current devices. The company has announced that it will provide …

ImageBest Samsung Phone in India: 16 Top Galaxy Phones of 2023

Samsung is one of the dominant smartphone makers in India and the world and its Galaxy phones have always been highly valued Android options. It’s probably the only smartphone brand in India to offer phones as affordable as Rs 8,000 and as costly as Galaxy Fold at over 1.5 lakhs. Samsung’s S-series, Note-series, and Foldables …

ImageGoogle Pay Expands “Buy Now, Pay Later” In The United States Along With Other New Features

Over the years, Google Pay has built a strong position as the platform of choice for executing online transactions. According to Statista, the Google-owned digital payments platform makes up around 80 percent of online payments. In Poland and the United States, the app accounts for 40 and 31 percent of online payments or at POS, respectively. …

ImageSamsung Galaxy A55 5G Review: Flagship experience at a lower price point?

Samsung’s Galaxy A55 has arrived in India. It is Samsung’s costliest A series phone in 2024 priced starting Rs 39,999. In this week-long review, With Galaxy A55 Samsung is playing on its strengths, from the striking design to an impressive AMOLED display. But does it truly deliver on performance, battery life, and camera quality? Let’s …

Discuss

Be the first to leave a comment.