Samsung is doling out cashback offers of up to INR 10,000 on select Galaxy devices in India. The Korean electronics brand has rolled out interesting cashback offers under its Samsung Days Sale banner. It includes Galaxy devices from the S21 series, A-series, M-series, and F-series phones.
Starting off with Samsung’s most recent flagship devices, i.e., the Galaxy S21 lineup, you can get up to INR 10,000 cashback on the purchase of the Galaxy S21 Ultra (review), INR 7,000 cashback on Galaxy S21+ (review), and INR 5,000 cashback on the standard Galaxy S21. The cashback will be available to customers making payments with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit card (EMI transactions only).
Samsung has announced a flat 10% cashback of up to INR 1000 on the popular models of Galaxy A, Galaxy M, and Galaxy F series. Customers need to pay with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards in order to avail the cashback offers.
The Samsung Galaxy M-series phones include the following models –
- Galaxy M51 – selling at ₹22,999 onwards
- Galaxy M31s – selling at ₹18,499 onwards
- Galaxy M31 – selling at ₹15,999 onwards
- Galaxy M11 – selling at ₹9,999 onwards
- Galaxy M12 – selling at ₹10,999 onwards
- Galaxy M02s – selling at ₹8,999 onwards
- Galaxy M02 – selling at ₹7,499 onwards
- Galaxy M01 – selling at ₹7,499
- Galaxy M01s – selling at ₹8,999
The Galaxy A-series phones eligible for the offers includes –
- Galaxy A71 – selling at ₹27,499
- Galaxy A51 – selling at ₹20,999 onwards
- Galaxy A31 – selling at ₹16,999
- Galaxy A21s – selling at ₹13,999 onwards
- Galaxy A12 – selling at ₹12,999 onwards
Lastly, Galaxy F-series phones available under the Samsung Days Sale are –
- Galaxy F41 – selling at ₹14,999 onwards
- Galaxy F02s – selling at ₹8,999 onwards
Galaxy Phones Availability under Cashback offer
The offer period of the Samsung Days Sale is April 16-19, 2021 and you can enjoy the exciting cashback across all platforms including Samsung.com Amazon, Flipkart, and leading retail outlets.