Samsung India has announced the sale of its popular smartphones and home appliances for over two million corporate employees. The consumer electronics brand has partnered with 500+ companies in India and is offering the discounts under the Samsung Corporate Privilege Program.
Employees of companies that are part of the program can access the offers through Samsung’s official online store ‘Samsung Shop’. The offers will be applicable to Samsung’s smartphones and consumer electronics such as televisions, microwave ovens, monitors, air purifiers and washing machines. The sale starts from January 23 and ends on January 31, 2018.
A sneak-peek at the ‘Samsung Corporate Privilege Program’ Sale:
- Discounts on Samsung mobiles: Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8 & S8+, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy J7 Pro, Galaxy J7 Max, Tab A 7.0, and the recently launched Galaxy A8+ and Galaxy On7 Prime.
- Free third-party accidental and liquid damage insurance for every mobile purchase.
- No cost EMI on leading credit cards.
- Up to 25 percent discount in addition to exchange offers through Cashify.in
- Additionally, Samsung has tied up with MobiKwik to offer users of the wallet a flat 30% SuperCash on all products during the sale.
“The Samsung Corporate Privilege Program is an ideal platform for corporate employees and partners. This program is the simplest and most rewarding way for corporate consumers to own their favourite Samsung products and bears testimony to Samsung’s commitment to consumer delight,” Mr. Sandeep Singh Arora, Vice President, Online Business, Samsung India, said.