Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani today revealed where the Reliance Jio will be heading once the free trial period ends on March 31, 2017. And here is all that you need to know
- Reliance Jio won’t be free after March 31. The free trial ends then.
- Reliance want’s to thank existing 100 million Jio users with Reliance Jio Prime offer.
- The existing 100 million users can enroll for Jio Prime offer from March 1 to March 31
- You can enroll using My Jio App, Jio official website or by walking into a nearby Reliance Jio Store
- The enrollment isn’t free. You will have to pay Rs. 99 (one time) for enrollment.
- Prime users will be able to avail All Reliance Jio apps and services for another year, that is until March 31, 2018, at a nominal price of Rs. 303 per month that breaks down to about Rs. 10 per day.
- Reliance Jio Prime Members will get 1GB free data per day.
- Reliance Jio and Partners will also workout attractive deals and offers for Jio Prime members.
- New users will have to subscripe to Postpaid and Prepaid plans that were announced earlier
- Here is a detailed comparison of all prepaid and postpaid Reliance Jio Prime Membership plans.
Reliance Jio Prime Membership In Pictures:
Reliance Jio has managed to gather 100 million free subscribers in mere 170 days, which is hardly surprising considering the lucrative services that it has been offering for free. Moving forward, Jio won’t be free anymore, but existing users can avail Jio Prime Membership and continue enjoying free voice and Data services for another year to come.
While the voice calling will be free, Data restrictions on Prime users haven’t been specified yet. The Data FUP limit remains the same as what Jio is currently offering with its Jio Happy New Year Offer. Jio Prime members will get 1GB data/ day and free usage between 2:00 to 5:00 AM.
Amidst another Reliance Jio insights that were provided today, Mukesh Ambani revealed that Jio users consume a whopping 200 crore minutes of Voice and Video calls per day. Once the free offer ends, you can expect a lot of that load to shed and consequently services could improve and get more reliable.
He also announced that Jio will be present in nearly all Cities, Towns and Villages in India and cover 99 percent of the population by the end of 2017.