Realme X, that’s scheduled to go official on May 15, was spotted on Tenna a couple of weeks back, but back then the listing included only partial specs of the phone. Now many more key specifications of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant of Realme X including display, dimensions, chipset, and color options have been updated on the website.
Realme X Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch, 2340 X 1080 pixel AMOLED display, 16 million colors
- Dimensions and weight: 161.2×76×9.4(mm); 191 grams
- Color options: Black, Blue, and white
- Software: Android 9 Pie
- Chipset: 2.2GHz Octa-core (Hints at Snapdragon 730)
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 5MP; Total cameras 3 (1 on front, 2 on rear), 4K Video recording
- RAM and Storage: 4GB and 64GB
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, screen fingerprint recognition
Realme X Features
The new leaks confirm several key aspects of the Realme X. It is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 730 and perhaps a Pro variant with Snapdragon 855 shall be launched later.
Realme’s India CEO has already confirmed that the Realme X will be coming to India very soon. More details regarding price and global availability should be clear on May 15, when Realme officially presents the X in China.