Your extreme hours of gaming on mobile phones are finally paying off. OnePlus has collaborated with Gameloft to announce ‘OnePlus Asphalt Cup’ – an online racing championship, in India. It’s an open competition where anyone can enroll (above 13-yrs of age) and win exciting cash prizes worth Rs. 9 lakhs along with OnePlus 6 phone and Bullets wireless Bluetooth earphones.
OnePlus Asphalt Cup Highlights
The OnePlus Asphalt Cup will start from 13th June 2018, and it is open to all participants. Participants in the championship will also receive in-game rewards worth Rs. 2 crores that will be credited in Asphalt 8. Here’s what you need to know about the competition:
- The contest is spread over 4 weeks with 4 time-limited events of 5 days each
- Racers are allowed to play unlimited times to become the top-scorer in the month-long event
- Top 5 racers each week win a pair of OnePlus’ latest Bullets Wireless Bluetooth earphones and the top 25 racers win exclusive goodies from OnePlus and Gameloft
- Top 3 winners after the month-long event will win a combined cash prize worth INR 9 Lacs along with OnePlus 6 smartphones and Bullets Wireless Bluetooth earphones
- Furthermore, these participants will receive In-Game rewards in Asphalt 8 worth INR 20 Million every week
A mobile gaming competition from OnePlus comes in line with its latest flagship killer. The OnePlus 6 comes with ‘Gaming Mode’ that allows users to play their favourite games without being bothered by notifications while also allocating more data to the game being played.
“Bringing together the newest technology and raw performance of OnePlus 6 in association with Asphalt 8, the best mobile racing title by Gameloft, ‘OnePlus Asphalt Cup’ is dedicated to the gaming community in India,” said Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India, in a press statement while detailing the championship. “This championship that will not only bridge the gap between console and mobile gaming but also accelerate the evolution of hard-core gamers in India.”