In April, Motorola Edge+ was announced along with its non-plus sibling. Today, a month later, the former has made its way to India. Spec-wise, its a monster of a phone and the brand’s real flagship contender in a long long time. It has the 108MP camera at the back Snapdragon 865 chip inside, and a 5000mAh battery within. We all knew the specs and features. The only thing missing was the Indian pricing and sale specifics.
Well, here we have it all –
Motorola Edge+ Indian pricing, sale date & offers
- The handset will hit the stores starting May 26th at a price of Rs. 74,999. It will be up on Flipkart and offline outlets across the country.
- As for the offers, there is a cashback offer worth Rs. 7500 for ICICI Bank credit card users.
Let’s have a glance at the specs to jog our memory.
Motorola Edge+ Specs & Features
ALSO READ: Google hints prices of Pixel 4a and Pixel 5
Those curved edges on the Edge+ sports:
- Edge Lighting for notifications, battery status, alarms
- You can swipe up or down on the edge to quickly switch apps and check notifications.
- While gaming in landscape mode, you can use the two customizable buttons at the top and bottom as shoulder triggers.
Here is the complete spec sheet:
|Display||6.77″ AMOLED FHD+ 2340 x 1080 (19.5:9) 90Hz Refresh Rate HDR10+|
|Rear Camera||108MP+ 16MP+8MP+ ToF|
|Processor||Snapdragon 865 with X55 modem|
|Memory||12GB LPDDR5 +256GB UFS 3.0|
|Battery||5000mAh with 18W wired, 15W wireless, 5W reverse wireless|
IP68 rating, Wifi 6, USB-C 3.1, Bluetooth 5.1, Single SIM
In India, the phone will be out in Thunder Grey and Smoky Sangria colors.