Consumer Electronic brand, LG added in total 60 new ACs under its India portfolio. The new series includes 59 new inverter AC Split models, which are available in 1 to 2 -tonne capacity at a starting price of Rs. 40,990. The newly launched LG range also includes the first-ever window inverter air conditioner.
Key Highlights of LG ACs
- 100% copper with Ocean Black Protection that prevent rusting and Corrosion on the coil, gas leakage, thereby resulting in durability and longevity.
- Equipped with Gold Fin Condenser which increases its life and durability
- Low Refrigerant detection which detects the low refrigerant level, notify the user and shut down the system.
- Usage of the R-410 green refrigerant gas that is environment-friendly.
- Offer WiFi connectivity
- Stabilizer free operations which help consumers to save approx Rs 2500/-.
LG Dual-inverter ACs Features
The ACs come with LG’s dual-inverter technology and the firm claims that they are all 100 percent ISEER compliant. ISEER short for (Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio), is a government mandated rating that has become compulsory on all air conditioner launched after January 2018.
The Dual Inverter AC technology is basically a dual rotary compressor with twin rotors which results in faster cooling, high energy savings, greater stability and low operational noise.
Moreover, there is also has a stabilizer-free technology that will ensure your AC receive the exact amount of electricity. These have been developed using breakthrough technology and design features to cool the surroundings to perfection, while being environment- friendly.
LG Dual-Inverter ACs Price and Warranty Details
LG new dual-invert Split ACs will be available in 1 to 2.0-ton capacities and are priced at Rs 40,990 to Rs 69,990. Whereas its only dual-inverter Window AC is available in 1 to 1.5-ton capacity and has been priced at Rs 27,990 to Rs 44,990. Both products will entail a 10-year warranty on the compressor including gas charging.