Lenovo has now already picked up quite a pace in the smartphone race. Recently here have launches that include Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A7000 and Lenovo A5000. All these smartphones belong to low budget category and are real benchmarks in their respective segments. Apart from these Lenovo K3 Note has grabbed a lot of spotlight because of its astounding performance and incredibly swift performance. And here is yet another launch from Lenovo, namely Lenovo S60.
Lenovo S60 features a 64 bit quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with a clocking frequency of 1.2 GHz and an Adreno 306 GPU for an enhanced graphic performance. The chipset is boarded by a 2 GB RAM chip and 8 GB of in built storage space which can be expanded up to 32 GB by deploying a microSD card. S60 flaunts a 5 inch HD IPS display which showcases a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. It runs on Android Kitkat 4.4 platform topped up with Vibe 2.0 UI, which can be upgraded to Android Lollipop 5.0. S60 sports a 13 MP auto focus rear facing primary camera with LED flash and a 5 MP front facing camera with a wide angle view lens.
Lenovo S60 Specifications
- 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- 2 GB RAM, Adreno 306
- 8 GB in built memory (microSD card up to 32 GB)
- 5 inch HD IPS display (1280×720 pixels)
- Android Kitkat 4.4 with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Android upgradable to Lollipop 5.0
- 13 MP primary camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera with wide angle view lens
- 7.7 mm thick, weighs 128 grams
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, dual sim
- 2150 mAh battery