Huawei’s had an action-packed day today. Apart from launching its first triple camera phone P20 Pro in India it also launched its toned down version – the Huawei P20 Lite in India, which will also be an Amazon exclusive in India.
Huawei P20 Lite Features and Highlights
The P20 Lite’s biggest highlight supposedly has to be its “innovative notch”. Huawei claims its notch is smaller, symmetrical and customizable.
— Smartprix.com (@Smartprix) April 24, 2018
The P20 Lite boasts of a 5.84-inch Full HD+ IPS display with 2280×1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by an octa-core Kirin 659 chipset which is coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Review
On the optics front, the P20 Lite, borrows that a dual camera setup from Honor 9i. It flaunts a dual setup of 16MP + 2MP camera at the back. Up front, the P20 features a 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. To ensure better selfies at night, the company claims it has infused Light Fusion tech inside its as claimed “innovative notch”.
Like the P20 Pro, ‘Lite’ version also comes running on the EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box. It packs a 3000mAh battery inside.
Huawei P20 Lite Price In India and Availability
Huawei P20 Lite India price leaked a day before the launch and it turned out to be true. Huawei has priced the P20 Lite in India at Rs 19,999. The phone will go on sale from May 3.
Huawei P20 Lite Specification
- 5.84-inch IPS LCD Full HD+ 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass protection
- Octa-Core 1.7GHz Kirin 659 processor with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM slot
- 16MP +2MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 24MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging