HTC had recently confirmed its new device HTC One E9+. The confirmation making the product go official was announced last month. HTC has confirmed One E9+ for India. The new smartphone by HTC is a real high on the specifications and seems to be a real great launch which runs on the latest Android platform, Lollipop OS.
HTC One E9+ features an octa-core MediaTek MT6795 processor clocked at 2 Ghz along with the 64-bit MediaTek processor and 3 GB of RAM. It packs a 5.5 inch quad HD display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels. It sports a 20 MP with improved optics and an UltraPixel technology powered front facing camera. The main camera boasts a 28 mm wide angle view lens which supports 1080p HD video capture with autofocus technology. The front camera also is capable of recording 1080p videos and consists of a BSI black -illuminated sensor.
HTC One E9+ Specifications
- 5.5 inch Full HD screen (2560×1440 pixels)
- 2 Ghz octa-core MediaTek Hello X10 processor
- 7.49 mm thickness, 150 grams weight
- 16 GB internal memory with expandable memory card slot (upto 128 GB)
- 64-bit Processor, Power VR G6200 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 20 MP rear camera with LED Flash, UltraPixel front camera
- HTC Boom Sound with Dolby Digital Audio
- 3G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS with GLONASS
- 2800 mAH Battery
HTC One E9+ launch in India has not been scheduled yet. HTC One E9+ price details will be disclosed at the launch event itself. The phone is available in Meteor Grey, Gold Sopia and Rose Gold colors. The phone specifications make it really stand out of the commoners and are expected to make it worth its price. This riveting smartphone is expected to hit Indian markets very soon by the month of May.