HTC has been always an impressive smartphone brand worldwide. Recently there has been a row of great smartphones which were announced lately and are on the verge of being rolled out for sale. HTC One M9 has been the center of attraction and even before it could be launched, HTC has shown up with an advanced and improved version One M9 Plus. And HTC Desire 826 launch in India has been another headline made by HTC last week.
HTC has now officially made an announcement regarding the conduct of a launch event in Beijing to reveal the much talked about HTC One M9 Plus. HTC One M9 Plus launch will be witnessed at the global event called as ‘More Than One’ which will be held in Beijing on April 8.
HTC One M9 Plus Specifications
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810/ MediaTek processor
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage (microSD card support)
- 5.2 inch quad HD display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution
- Android Lollipop 5.0 with HTC Sense UI 7.0
- 20.7 MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 2.1 MP secondary camera to assist main camera
- 13 MP/Ultrapixel front camera
- HTC Boom sound
- LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS with GLONASS
- 2840 mAh battery
HTC One M9 Plus is expected to pack some never-before kind of features like a fingerprint sensor. Stay tuned for this heroic creation to unfold at ‘More Than One’ launch event by HTC on April 8 in Beijing.