Airtel is ranked in the second position when it comes to holding the market share of the telecom industry. The company has millions of subscribers who enjoy a number of prepaid and postpaid services. Airtel offers an array of plans to its customers that includes unlimited voice calls, data benefits, OTT subscriptions, music streaming, and more. Among all, Wynk Music is one of the leading music streaming platforms and its Hello Tunes service is worth it.
Airtel offers its customers to set caller tunes for free of cost. There are thousands of music tracks available on the Wynk Music mobile application for Android and iPhones users which customers can opt for as their caller tune.
Here are key points concerned with Hello Tunes:
- Hello Tunes is an in-app service associated with Airtel Wynk Music.
- Hello Tunes is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers at no additional cost.
- Airtel users can set or change their caller tunes an indefinite number of times.
- An active caller tune is valid for one month.
How to set Hello Tunes on Airtel numbers
Here’s how to set Hello Tunes for your Airtel number and let your callers enjoy the music whenever they call you:
- Open Wynk Music app on your smartphone. Here’s the link to download and install the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number to register.
- Provide the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Go to the Airtel Hello Tunes section from the home screen.
- Search your favourite song from the search bar.
- Click on the desired song from the list.
- Tap on the Activate for free option
- All set. Your Airtel caller tune is activated.
The validity status of the Airtel caller tune can be checked on the Hello Tunes section of the Wynk Music app. Users can easily renew their caller tunes in the same section.
How to deactivate the Hello Tunes on Airtel numbers
Airtel customers can also quickly deactivate and remove their Hello Tune subscription at any point in time through the Wynk Music app. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Wynk Music app.
- Tap on Hello Tunes button.
- Go to Hello Management Screen.
- Your active caller tune will appear as a card. Click on the three dots to open the menu.
- Tap on the option ‘Stop HelloTune’.