iBall Andi HD6
- Dual Sim, 3G, Wi-Fi
- Quad Core, 1.3 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB inbuilt
- 3000 mAH Battery
- 6 inches, 720 x 1280 px display
- 8 MP Rear + 5 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported, upto 32 GB
- Android, v4.4.2
4-6 Business Days
4-9 Business Days
2-5 Business Days
4-7 Business Days
|Out of Stock||
iBall Andi HD6 Price In Indiais Rs. 5,499. You Can
Buy iBall Andi HD6 OnlineAfter Finding Lowest Price Here.
iBall Andi HD6 UpdatedOn January 21, 2017.
Quick Specifications[See Full Specifications]
- Dual Sim
- Android, v4.4.2
- 3000 mAH Non-Rem. Battery
- 6 inches
- 720 x 1280 pixels
- 8 MP
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 1.3 GHz, Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Inbuilt Memory
- Memory Card Support, upto 32 GB
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
Analysis Group Range: Rs. 4,500 to Rs. 6,500Open all Groups
Display Resolutionabove average
Camera Resolutionabove average
Front Cameraabove average
AdvantagesDisplay In Groups
Has Dual Sim
|Use multiple sims at the same time. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.|
Has A Responsive Touch Screen
|Touch Displays offer a more interactive experience.|
Quite Big Screen
|Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.|
8 MP with AutoFocus
|Has a camera for taking photos.|
Has Flash For Camera
|Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.|
Has Front Camera
|Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).|
Supports Memory Card
upto 32 GB
|Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more songs, photos and videos.|
Quad Core CPU
|More cores result in better parallelism, meaning more tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.|
|3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.|
|You can connect to wifi hotspots in your area to experience a superior internet experience.|
|Bluetooth enables you to wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets.|
|GPS is used for determining your location. You can get directions to a place with the help of GPS.|
Has A 3.5mm Headphone Jack
|Having 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices (such as speakers, headphones) having 3.5mm Port.|
|Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).|
Supports FM Radio
|Listen to your favourite radio stations on your phone. Enjoy music on the go with FM Radio.|
DisadvantagesDisplay In Groups
Doesn't Support 4G
|4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.|
Can't Output To TV
|You can't connect your phone to a TV.|
Doesn't Have A Compass
|Compass Determines direction facing relative to North, East, West and South.|
|Cannot switch off phone by removing battery when your phone freezes. Also cannot replace the battery or use spare battery when battery performance is degraded.|
Full SpecificationsReport An Error
|Sim Size:||Micro SIM|
|Release Date:||July, 2015|
|Type:||Color IPS screen|
|Touch:||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size:||6 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels|
|PPI:||~ 245 PPI|
|Internal:||8 GB inbuilt|
|Card Slot:||Yes, upto 32 GB|
|USB:||Yes, microUSB v2.0|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack:||Yes|
|Camera:||Yes, 8 MP with autofocus|
|Front Camera:||Yes, 5 MP|
|OS:||Android, v4.4.2 (KitKat)|
|CPU:||1.3 GHz, Quad Core Processor|
|Size:||3000 mAH, Li-Po Battery|
Not a good deal even after low budget
This phone I purchased from eBay with a very good deal and effective price of the phone attract to me was only 5,800/- bucks. The phone took a long for delivery as shipping was much delayed and received the phone on 8th day of my order. This phone is quite big in screen size with very lower side specifications. The processor is clocked @ 1.3 GHz quad-core with 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The internal storage is also divided in two parts which makes paucity of the space for the system and app installation. The packaging is good with brand ambassador Kareen Kapoor (that is the only beauty in the phone). The rear camera is 8 MP with LED flash and front is 5 MP. This is an android phone with quite old version i.e. 4.4.2 Kitkat. This is a 3G phone doesn’t supports 4G. Capacity of the battery is very good @ 3000 mAh but due to big screen size, it drains within a period of 8 hours with average usage. It is dual SIM phone with 1st as regular SIM and 2nd is Micro SIM. The sim and SD card slots are smartly placed on the upper side of the phone. I like this design. I will not recommend this phone due to lag in the general day to day operations.
- The followings are pros of the phone:
- 1. Large size screen 6” which makes it an attraction for big screen lovers.
- 2. Price of the phone is very attractive for this size of the screen.
- 3. No more bloatware with the factory set up.
- 4. No heating issue noticed. The phone fully charged within 2.5 hours.
- 5. Sound quality of the phone is at acceptable level.
- 6. Call quality is good
- 7. Back case is provided in the box
- 8. Built quality is super in the price point.
- The followings are cons of the phone:
- 1. The phone lags at many a times in day to day general operations.
- 2. The touch is not smooth at all and the glass is also not fine up to the mark
- 3. The phone is 3G and not 4G LTE ready which is a big setback.
- 4. Camera is not satisfactory at all. Picture quality of both the cameras, i.e. front and rear are not at the acceptable level. Flash is also very weak
- 5. The display and colour quality of the phone is very dull and faint. Display also lakes sharpness in the pictures
- 6. Thickness of the phone is more than the accepted level
- 7. The phone is heavy in weight due to big size screen.
- 8. Only 8GB ROM divided in two parts one is for system and apps another for other media storage. As, the ROM allocated for system is only 2.36 GB therefore, it may prone some problems in future for software update and apps update.
- 9. Battery is non removable and back cover does not open.