The recent inductee in the Indian telecom market and the Chinese gadget giant, Xiaomi has been making a few appearances since last year. The much awaited Xiaomi Note is finally going to be unveiled on Tuesday this week. Lin Bin, Co-Founder and President of Xiaomi, in a Weibo post confirmed the launch. Bin in his post also compared the Xiaomi Mi Note with the iPhone 6 Plus.
Xiaomi Mi Note Specifications:
- 13-megapixel rear camera with a six-element lens
- 4-megapixel front camera
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 4G LTE connectivity
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- 5.7-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) Sharp JDI display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 95mm thin and weighs 161 grams
At the launch, Xiaomi Mi Note price for 16 GB model was INR 23,000 and that for the 64 GB model was INR 27,900. According to Xiaomi, Mi Note is being considered as a tough rival against Apple iPhone 6 Plus, especially when it comes to a high-end camera.