spocto, a multi-channel digital analytics marketing platform, has received investments of over USD 2 Million from its parent company, Intelligentia and is planning to raise funding of around USD 7-10 Million by Dec 2016 for acquisitions and technology Integrations.
Spocto offers insights into consumer behavior and preferences on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, emails, voice and Text, at specific times. The service segregates valuable consumer data based on on proprietary logic, called ‘spocto profiles’. Advertisers can avail this valuable data and target specific consumers for maximum conversion rates on every penny spent.
“Customers lead multi-device, multi-platform lives and the digital touch points to reach them are constantly changing. They are bombarded with a constant flood of marketing messages from a single brand, across platforms. In most cases, instead of communicating a positive message, this leads to brand noise,” said Sumeet Srivastava, Chief Executive Officer, spocto, “Through Spocto, we aim to ‘unspam’ the customer and enable businesses to communicate with them in a budget efficient manner. Our thorough monitoring ensures streamlined communication so that a brand’s message reaches the relevant consumer only at the time and on a platform that is most suitable for them.”
“Researches have shown that the 62 trillion spam emails sent each year waste 33 billion kilowatt hours of power, or enough to power 2.4 million homes. Our methods, apart from guaranteeing a better ROI through channel and budget optimization, are eco-friendly and help reduce carbon footprint,” said Amit Gupta, Chief Operating Officer, spocto, “Our single dashboard set-up further simplifies the user experience, orchestrates cross-channel engagement and provides heat maps to understand brand conversations, zoomed up to city level.”
Key services offered by Spocto Includes
- Multi-lingual and multi-channel customer engagement platform: Expands the brand’s view of the customer and helps connect with rural and urban audiences effectively across channels and platforms.
- Data analytic engine: Get real-time actionable insights to improve marketing-mix.
- Digital footprint: Map and monitor the continuously changing customer digital footprint while simultaneously engaging in conversations online across social media.
- 360 degree of view of customer: Customer lifecycle understanding and management.
- Analytics for all digital channels: Hyper-local tracking of all customer engagements and global reach of campaigns with geo-fencing reporting.
- Single Application Program Interface (API) integration: Integration with multiple databases and file systems.