Microsoft has eyed the smartphone as its prime target for the time right since it has acquired the Lumia series from Nokia. We have seen some great developments made in the family, and this one is simply a treat for those with a smaller budget. Microsoft has finally presented its cheapest ever Lumia smartphone, Lumia 430. The design details follow the basic trend with round edges and a matte finish rear panel.
Microsoft Lumia 430 features dual sim connectivity with a quad core Qualcomm snapdragon 200 processor unit clocked at 1.25 GHz coupled with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of in built storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB by a microSD card. Lumia 430 packs a 4 inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels. It sports a 2 MP rear facing camera with fixed focus but no flash and a 0.3 MP front facing camera. Lumia 430 dual sim runs on Windows 8.1 Denim OS platform out of the box and is Windows 10 ready.
Microsoft Lumia 430 Specifications
- 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB in built memory
- microSD card support up to 128 GB
- Windows 8.1 Denim OS (Windows 10 ready)
- 4 inch FWVGA display (800×480 pixels)
- 2 MP fixed focus rear facing camera
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi, dual sim, 3G, Bluetooth, micro USB
- 1500 mAh battery
Microsoft Lumia 430 price in India is INR 5,299. The smartphone comes in Black and Orange color options.