Micromax Yu Yuphoria is all set to make its mark in the Global as well as Indian market. It is one of the few budget friendly 4G enabled smartphones that is expected to be launched within a couple of months (April or May 2015). Yu Yureka by Micromax was a huge success in Indian market and Micromax is looking to replicate the same with its latest smartphone called Micromax Yu yuphoria. You Yuphoria might be a bit expensive that Yu Yureka but it will still fall in the category of budget smartphones.
Micromax Yu Yuphoria specifications (Expected)
- 64-bit Octa-core processor with 2 GB RAM
- Android 5.0Lollipo based Cyanogen 12 operating system
- 16 GB internal memory, 64 GB Expandable memory via microSD card
- 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera with LED flash
- 5 inches HD display screen
- Protected by Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Dual-sim (micro-sim) bothe 3G & 4G
- Powerful 3000 mAh battery backup
It is expected to pose a tough competition to other existing brands and names like Lenovo P70, Asus Zenfone 2, Xiaomi and Redmi note that falls in the same price range and specifications. Micromax’s previous invention Yu Yureka was quite popular in the Indian market. Once, Micromax Yu Yureka managed to sell 25000 Units in just 7 seconds in an online sale and that speaks Volumes about the popularity and craze of Micromax smartphones in India. Micromax Yu Yuphoria certainly has big boots to fill. Although there is no Ofiicial word about the specifications and Micromax Yu Yuphoria price in India.