A day after Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon 732G, its fierce competitor MediaTek has announced its new gaming-focused 4G LTE chipset, Helio G95. This premium gaming chipset comes with MediaTek HyperEngine game technology, multi-camera support, and AI Super-Resolution for video streams.
ALSO READ: Samsung Galaxy M51 Specs and Details out
MediaTek Helio G95 Features
- The Helio G95 is an octa-core chipset based on power-efficient Cortex-A55 and Cortex-A76 cores.
- The chipset ticks at up to 2.05GHz.
- For Graphics, the chipset has Mali-G76 MC4 which is clocked at 900MHz.
- MediaTek AI processing Unit claims to upscale 360p video is intelligently upscaled to HD resolution in real-time. It can upscale video calls and video streams.
- It supports LPDDR4X RAM with a max memory size of 10GB and a max memory frequency of 2133MHz.
- It supports the Cat-12 Download link Cat-13 Upload link.
- It can support cameras up to 64MP. It 3XISP can handle 24MP+16MP, 48MP, 64MP cameras.
“MediaTek continues to enhance its G series gaming chips to deliver robust performance and MediaTek Helio G95 is our most powerful gaming chip to date,” Yenchi Lee, Deputy General Manager, Wireless Communications Business Unit, MediaTek, said in a statement.