Recently Huawei had mad its next flagship smartphone, P8 official by announcing globally. And here is a bigger and better of the same which has been announced officially too. The launch of Huawei P8 Max is now confirmed though there are no specific details about the launch date and other schedules.
Huawei P8 Max features a 6.8 inch JDI IPS Neo full HD display with an astounding resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Huawei has installed its own octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 930/935 processing unit in P8 Max. 3 GB RAM and Mali T628 MP4 GPU are present onboard for their respective functions to make the smartphone a real performer. P8 Max runs on Android Lollipop OS paired with Huawei’s Emotion UI 3.1. A 13 MP pro primary camera with optical image stabilization (OIS) with dual tone LED flash provides a whole new imaging experience. A 5 MP front facing camera is available as well. The smartphone provides dual sim support along with LTE.
Huawei P8 Max Specifications
- Hisilicon Kirin 930/935 octa-core processor
- 3 GB RAM, Mali T628 MP4 GPU
- 6.8 inch JDI IPS Neo full HD display
- 16/64 GB internal storage (features microSD card support via second sim slot)
- Android Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- 13 MP primary camera with OIS and dual tone LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Dual sim with LTE support
- 6.8 mm thick, weighs 628 grams
- 4360 mAh battery
Huawei P8 Max price is expected to be INR 36,600 for 16 GB variant and INR 43,300 for 64 GB variant. The phone will be available in Luxurious Gold, Mystic Champagne, Titanium Grey colors and will be available by May 2015. To check out the P8 Max details, watch the video below.