Big Ant Studios has launched the long-awaited Cricket 22 game globally. The cricket-specific game is now available across major platforms including PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and Windows PC. The developer has turned up the game on both older and newer generations of gaming consoles while promising Cricket 22 to come with 4k resolution support in the next versions.
The streamline of the Cricket 22 is to provide a detailed simulation of this sport with the multitude of tournaments and leagues. It includes gameplay for Ashes, Big Bash along with T20 contests like The Hundred and the CPL of Caribbean. The Cricket 22 includes both men and women games for a major intriguing experience.
Cricket 22 comes with major upgrades from its previous version of Cricket 19 offering improved bowling and fielding controls, details career mode, engaging commentary, and overhauled tutorials among others. We have here created a guide to help you through methods to download Cricket 22 and let you know the requirements.
ALSO READ: How to Enable YouTube Dislike Counter: Bring Back the Dislike Count
Cricket 22 System Requirements for PCs
Here are the minimum PC requirements that your computer system must fulfil to download, install, and play the Cricket 22 game.
- 64-bit processor and OS
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 or higher
- Memory: minimum 8GB RAM and 45GB available storage
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650Ti / AMD Radeon R7 260 or similar, minimum 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11 or newer
- Network: stable Broadband Internet connection
As an introductory benefit, the Big Ant Studios is also giving users exclusive access to the below Cricket 22 bonus:
- Cricket 22 Nets Training
- Batting and Bowling mini-games
- Online leaderboards
How to download Cricket 22 on Windows PC
Users can download the Cricket 22 on their Windows PC through Steam – a video game digital distribution platform. It is available at a price of Rs 2,999. To proceed towards downloading, users shall have a Steam account and set up on the PC. You can download and install Steam by following this link. Now to download Cricket 22 on your PC, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Start Steam platform on PC and browse to Cricket 22
- Find add to cart option
- It will ask for a payment of Rs 2,999. Complete the payment to add the game to your library.
- That’s it. Download the game and launch it from your game library.
ALSO READ: What is Spotify Wrapped 2021 and How to get it?
How to download Cricket 22 on PlayStation (PS4 and PS5)
The PlayStation users will have to spend Rs 3,999 to purchase the Cricket 22 game. Though, it can be downloaded quickly by trailing to the steps. The game is currently available on PS4 and PS5 models.
- Open the PlayStation Store on the PS4 or PS5 device
- Search ‘Cricket 22’ from the search bar
- Browse to the game original page Click on add to cart button
- Proceed with valid payment and then, it will be added to the library
- Once done, downloading will automatically start
ALSO READ: Here’s how you can secretly play 20 unlisted games on Xbox Game Pass for PC
How to download Cricket 22 on Xbox
Cricket 22 is priced again priced at Rs 3,999 on Xbox or Microsoft Store. The game is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. Follow the below steps to download it on your gaming console.
- Open Xbox or Microsoft Store on your Xbox platform
- Search for Cricket 22
- Find the buy option to make the payment.
- Cricket 22 will be auto-added to the Xbox game library following auto-download
- Once done, launch the game to get your hands-on practice.