Another Chinese player that has garnered a lot of attention this year is OnePlus after Xiaomi that vowed the Indian market where most of its flash sales were sold out within seconds. OnePlus One comes with top end specifications at an affordable price point gives you a great experience of the unique CyanogenMod with a lot of customization. We had the Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS with the CyanogenMod CM 11S custom ROM atop it. A 5.5-inch full HD display having pixel density at 401 pixels per inch. That is quite a dense display and thanks to the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covering, the phone is protected from accidental scratches. On the camera front you have the 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. There is a 3100 mAh battery with exceptional performance that adds a new feather in the cap. You can remove the rear cover, but you can’t take out the battery. It supports quad-band 2G and 3G along with 4G LTE bands. On the connectivity front, you have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Wi-fi Direct and DLNA. It supports GPS with GLONASS along with sensors such as a proximity sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer. Overall the phone is worth buying.
With this astonished specification cons of this phone can be neglected like Heavy weight, No card Slot etc
- Powerful 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 processor.
- Unique CyanogenMod with Android 4.4.4 OS.
- Lots of RAM, No lagging or stuttering.
- Camera Quality is good. (Sony Exmor Sensor)
- Battery performance is Exceptional. (3100mAH)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Can't take out the battery
- No Card Slot
- Bit heavy than others. (162gm)
- It is not water and dust resistant