Motorola Edge 20 5G price in India starts from ₹24,999. It is available at lowest price on Flipkart in India as on Aug 08, 2022. Take a look at Motorola Edge 20 5G detailed specifications and features.
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Battery||4000 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
|CPU||2.4 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|Display||6.7 inches, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 144 Hz|
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Snapdragon 778G , Octa Core, 2.4 GHz Processor
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt
- 4000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
- 6.7 inches, 1080 x 2460 px, 144 Hz Display with Punch Hole
- 108 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP Triple Rear & 32 MP Front Camera
- Android v11
Motorola Edge 20 5G Specs
- Android v11Good
- Thickness: 6.99 mmSlim
- 163 gLight
- Side Fingerprint Sensor
- 6.7 inch, OLED ScreenLarge
- 1080 x 2460 pixelsGood
- 394 ppiPoor
- HDR10+, DCI-P3 Color Space, Up to 576Hz Touch Sensitivity in Game Time Mode, 450 NITS Brightness, Anti-fingerprint Coating
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 144 Hz Refresh Rate
- Punch Hole Display
- 108 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP Triple Rear Camera with OISAverage
- 4K UHD Video Recording
- 32 MP Front CameraAverage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Chipset
- 2.4 GHz, Octa Core ProcessorAverage
- 8 GB RAMAverage
- 128 GB Inbuilt MemoryAverage
- Memory Card Not Supported
- 4G, 5G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth v5.0, WiFi, NFC
- USB-C v2.0
- 4000 mAh BatteryAverage
- 30W TurboPower Charger
- No 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Not Water Proof
Motorola Edge 20 5G Prices
- Flipkart Big Shopping DaysDetails
- Get extra ₹10000 off (price inclusive of discount)
- CoinDCX Get Bitcoin Worth ₹201
- Magzter 3 Months Gold Subscription
- 10% off on Kotak Bank Debit Cards, up to ₹750. On orders of ₹5,000 and above
- 5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card
- Flat ₹50 Cashback on Paytm Wallet; Min Trxn Value: ₹500; Valid once per Paytm account
- Get Google Nest hub at just ₹4999
- Get Google Nest mini at just ₹1999
- Sign up for Flipkart Pay Later and get Flipkart Gift Card worth upto ₹500*
- 7 More Offers (+)
- Amazon Great Freedom FestivalDetails
Motorola Edge 20 5G Details
Motorola Edge 20 5G is an upper mid-range smartphone under the Moto Edge series in India. The highlighted specs and features of the phone include a 6.7-inch OLED screen, a 108MP triple rear camera, a 30W TurboCharger, and is powered by a Snapdragon 778G SoC integrated with 8GB RAM and 128GB in-built UFS 3.1 storage. Down below are the complete details of the Motorola Edge 20 5G, read about the phone and see how it performs against its competitors.
Motorola Edge 20 5G Display and Camera
The smartphone carries a large 6.7-inch OLED screen with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080x2460px and 394ppi. The display refreshes at 144Hz and features such as HDR10+, DCI-P3 colorspace, Anti-fingerprint coating are present. It comes protected with a layer of Gorilla Glass 3 for extra protection.
Moto Edge 20 5G is a mid-range smartphone with a 108MP triple-rear camera unit. The primary camera is followed by an 8MP telephoto sensor and a 16MP ultra-wide sensor with autofocus. Features such as a Dual Capture, Spot Color, Night Vision, Cinemagraph, Portrait, etc are present. For assisting selfies and video calls, it offers a 32MP punch-hole camera with screen flash.
Motorola Edge 20 5G Performance and Battery
The smartphone is driven by a 5G-ready Snapdragon 778G octa-core processor integrated with 8GB RAM and an Adreno 642L GPU. As for the software, the phone runs on Motos’ custom MyUX interface based on the Android 11 operating system. Besides, the Edge 20-series offers a feature named ‘Ready for’ which enables smartphones to connect to an external display.
As far as the battery is concerned, Motorola Edge 20 5G is backed by a 4,000mAh Li-Po battery and it gets charged from a fast 30W TurboCharger out of the box. However, a slightly increased battery capacity could be better.
Motorola Edge 20 5G Storage and Connectivity
Moto Edge 20 5G comes with 128GB of inbuilt UFS 3.1 storage for better apps/games’ launch time. The phone offers a decent storage capacity for keeping your important files and demanding apps & games. A reminder that it lacks an external storage slot which limits onboard storage.
The smartphone’s connectivity options include 4G, 5G (in-selected markets), VoLTE with dual-standby, Bluetooth 5, NFC, and a USB Type-C port. However, it misses a 3.5mm audio jack. For online navigation, you can use GPS with A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, and Galileo.
What would be the price of Motorola Edge 20 5G?
The Indian price of Motorola Edge 20 5G is 29,999.
The expected Indian price of Motorola Edge 20 5G is 42,990.
When Motorola Edge 20 5G is launching?
Motorola Edge 20 5G launched in India on 17th Aug 2021.
Motorola Edge 20 5G is launched on 29 July 2021.
What is the display type of Motorola Edge 20 5G?
The display type of Motorola Edge 20 5G is OLED display.
Does Motorola Edge 20 5G support memory card?
How much is battery capacity of Motorola Edge 20 5G?
- Samsung Galaxy M13 5G रिव्यु: 13,999 रूपए में एक अच्छा 5G स्मार्टफोन विकल्प
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G रिव्यु का संक्षिप्त विवरण: सम्पादक की रेटिंग: 3.5/5 डिज़ाइन डिस्प्ले परफॉरमेंस बैटरी कैमरा खूबियाँ 90Hz डिस्प्ले लम्बी बैटरी लाइफ 50MP प्राइमरी कैमरा खामियाँ LCD डिस्प्ले 15W चार्जिंग फ्र…
- Motorola Edge 30 Review: 5G ready phone for everyday needs
Motorola Edge 30 review Summary: Editor’s rating: 3.8/5 Design Display Performance Battery Camera Pros Slim and light body Vibrant screen Bloatware and Ad-free software Good day-to-day performance Cons Poor b…
- Motorola Edge 30 launched in India with 144Hz refresh rate & Snapdragon 778G chipset
Tech giant Motorola launched its flagship device Motorola Edge 30 Pro in February this year and now the brand has launched the vanilla variant Moto Edge 30 in the Indian market. It is a ‘lite’ version of the …
- Best 5G Smartphones in India between 20,000 to 30,000
‘5G’ is the next big thing that is expected to roll out in India by the beginning of the year 2022. So, when people think of buying a smartphone that costs around 30,000 today, they want their phone to have 5…
- Motorola Edge 30 Pro launched in India for Rs. 44,999: Read on for complete details
Last year, Motorola launched Moto X30 which is a premium flagship device in China last month and now the company has brought its rebranded version in India. Yes, Motorola has called it Moto Edge 30 Pro in Ind…
Related Mobile Phones
Motorola Edge 20 5G Full Specs
|Sim Type||Dual Sim, GSM+GSM|
|Sim Size||Nano+Nano SIM|
|Release Date||August 17, 2021|
|Dimensions||163.26 x 75.99 x 6.99 mm|
|Type||Color OLED screen (1B)|
|Touch||Yes, with Multitouch|
|Size||6.7 inches, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 144 Hz|
|Screen to Body Ratio||~ 90.6%|
|Glass Type||2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Features||HDR10+, DCI-P3 Color Space, Up to 576Hz Touch Sensitivity in Game Time Mode, 450 NITS Brightness, Anti-fingerprint Coating|
|Notch||Yes, Punch Hole|
|Storage Type||UFS 2.2|
|VoLTE||Yes, Dual Stand-By|
|Wifi||Yes, with wifi-hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||Yes, USB-C v2.0|
|USB Features||USB Tethering, USB on-the-go, USB Charging|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Side|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack||No|
|Rear Camera||108 MP f/1.9 (Wide Angle)|
8 MP f/2.4 (Telephoto)
16 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide) with autofocus
|Features||Panorama, AR Stickers, Live Filter, Dual Capture, Spot Color, Night Vision, Cinemagraph, Portrait|
|Video Recording||4K, 1080p|
|Front Camera||Punch Hole 32 MP f/2.25 (Wide Angle) with Screen Flash|
|Front Video Recording||1080p|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G|
|CPU||2.4 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|Core Details||1x2.4 GHz Kryo 670 Prime & 3x2.2 GHz Kryo 670 Gold & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo 670 Silver|
|Size||4000 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
|Fast Charging||30W TurboPower Charger|