Another smartphone brand from China, Vivo has launched the all new Vivo X5 Pro in China officially. Recently the device was spotted on the TENAA website and here we are bringing you the news of Vivo X5 Pro launch.
Vivo X5 Pro features a SUPER AMOLED display with a screen size of 5.2 inch and a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The HD display is a great experience and is topped with a 2.5D curved glass with Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone boasts a very sleek design which is in close resemblance with the design of iPhone 6. X5 Pro is powered by a 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with octa core technology and a clocking rate of 1.7 GHz. The processor is jolted with 2 GB of RAM for a superfast performance. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB by using a microSD card. X5 Pro sports a 32 MP rear facing camera with LED flash. The camera is capable of 4K video recording. The 8 MP front facing camera comes with image interpolation technology which enables it to shoot as good as a 32 MP camera. Cirrus Logic CS4398 and Amplifier Maxim MAX97220 chips have been deployed onboard for an excruciating audio experience. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop based Vivo’s Funtouch OS 2.1.
Vivo X5 Pro Specifications
- 1.7 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory
- microSD card support up to 128 GB
- 2 inch HD display with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass protection
- Android Lollipop 5.0 based Vivo Funtouch OS 2.1
- 32 MP primary camera with LED flash
- 8 MP front camera with image interpolation technology
- Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS
- Retina scanner, USB Type-C port
- 6.4 mm thick
- 2300 mAh battery
Vivo X5 Pro price is expected to be around $440, although there is no official information on the device availability and price yet.