The official dealers for all the iRobot releases in India, Puresight Systems Pvt. Ltd., recently launched Roomba 671 robot vacuum cleaner that single-handedly does all the cleaning for you, even the most taxing parts. A Wi-Fi-enabled robot that clears dust ridden under beds and blind spots is surely something we all could use.
The disk-shaped vacuum cleaner is a sleek and balanced device that measures just 9.2 cm in height for seamless task delivery. It performs hassle-free operations and functions with minimum efforts from the user’s end. The user simply has to press the CLEAN button and Roomba does the cleaning with its powerful suction.
The algorithm fed to the robot guides the device through its 3-Stage cleaning system to perform a thorough cleaning and detect the otherwise unheeded dust areas. Its edge sweeping brush ensures full coverage in terms of area and helps clean even the most back-breaking corners inside a room. The product is coupled with a turbo-charging cradle, where the cleaner docks itself for charging. Its AeroVac filter has tangle-free, multi-surface brushes that can remove dust, mites, and allergens besides removing the embedded dust. The device can function at its full capacity for about an hour and automatically docks itself in the turbo-charging cradle.
- Dirt Detect Technology: iRobot’s Dirt Detect Technology helps Roomba 671 detect dust prone and high-footfall regions in the room.
- iAdapt Navigation: The Roomba 671 device comes stacked with a suite of smart acoustic and optical sensors that makes the device all the more efficient and aids the device in making 60 decisions every second.
- 3-Stage Cleaning: The device is fitted with a strong vacuum suction that pulls out the difficult dirt, the Edge-Sweeping brushes in the cleaner sweep dust particles thoroughly from the corners, and the Multi-Surface Brushes work towards lifting the dirt, hair, and dust from carpet fibers and regular floor surfaces.
- iRobot Home App: The device is supported by an iRobot HOME App that delivers cleaning reports to you while you are away for work. One can schedule their cleaning while not being present in the house and the device will unlock itself and perform its task effortlessly. The vacuum cleaner is compatible with mobile phones and home assistants like Amazon’s Alexa and can collaborate with these to perform its function.
- Amazon Alexa and IFTTT Compatible: The device can also be self-programmed with a web-based functionality IFTTT (If This, Then That) that enables the users to develop conditional statements like “Make Roomba start cleaning after I switch off the TV”.
The device is available with the following accessories:
- iRobot Roomba 671
- Home Base Charging Station
- Line Cord
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
- 2 Years Warranty Card provided by Puresight Systems Pvt Ltd.
- Product Registration Info Card
Wi-Fi connected Vacuum Robot Roomba 671 Price:
The launch price for Wi-Fi connected Vacuum Robot is labeled at INR 37,900 whereas the market price is fixed for INR 29,900.
Roomba 671 vacuum cleaner comes with a 2 years warranty on the vacuum and 1 year warranty on its battery. The iRobot Roomba 671 is available for its Indian customers from iRobot’s outlets in Bengaluru and Chennai. The vacuum cleaner can also be purchased online from the iRobot India website.