Reliance Jio has launched a new Republic Day Offer on one of its annual recharge plans. The offer applies to the Rs. 2,999 recharge plan that offers 2.5 GB of 4G data and unlimited 5G data for eligible customers. It only applies to those purchasing the plan via the MyJio app. That said, here’s everything one needs to know about the Jio Republic Day Offer.
Jio Rs. 2,999 Recharge Plan Benefits
First, the plan provides 2.5GB of 4G and unlimited 5G data. Apart from this, it also offers unlimited voice calls and 100 SMS/day for 365 days. With this, the plan also includes subscriptions to JioTV, JioCinema, and JioCloud. However, as part of the Republic Day Offer, those who purchase this plan before January 31, 2024, will also get the following benefits.
- Two Swiggy Coupons for getting Rs. 125 off on purchases of Rs. 299 or above.
- Upto Rs. 500 off while booking flights on Ixigo. If you book flights for two or three people, the discount increases to Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 1,500, respectively.
- Flat Rs. 500 off on orders of Rs. 2,499 or above on Ajio. However, this particular offer applies to the products mentioned in the link given on the recharge page of Jio’s website.
- Users can also get 30 percent off on select products that cost Rs. 999 and above. However, the maximum discount is Rs. 1,000.
- Last but not least, users can also get 10 percent off on select products with a minimum purchase value of Rs. 5,000. Even so, the maximum discount can’t be more than Rs. 10,000.
To reveal the offers, customers must open the MyJio app, head to the recharge section, and select the Rs. 2,999 plan. Once users purchase this plan, they will receive the partner coupons on the app. Upon receiving the coupons, users can copy and paste the offer codes on the respective partner websites or apps to get the discount. It is important to mention that the coupons must be redeemed before their expiry date.
In a related news, Jio and Airtel are planning to launch separate 5G data plans with increased prices by the end of this year. The plans could include more 5G data allowance than what the companies currently offer with their 4G plans. However, the prices could increase by 10 to 30 percent. Read more about this development here.