Oppo is another Chinese smartphone manufacturer which has already created a lot of fame because of its unique feature of a rotating camera which can be utilized as both rear facing as well as front facing camera as per the requirement of the user. Earlier, as posted on our blog, Oppo had announced the launch of its upcoming flagship smartphone Oppo R7 on 20th of the month of May. Oppo R7 launch has now been officially confirmed to go in action on May 20.
The most renowned highlight of Oppo R7 is its bezel less display. Oppo R7 features a 5 inch bezel free display guarded by a 2.5D glass on top. The bezel less display sports an HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone flaunts a 13 MP primary camera along with a LED flash. This will be one of the first few smartphones to contain a true octa core 64 bit Qualcomm Snadragon 615 processor with a clocking speed of 1.7 GHz coupled up with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB by a microSD card. As per the latest reports, the upcoming flagship phone by Oppo has already been listed online on a retailer’s website ahead of its official launch on May 20, 2015.
Oppo R7 Specifications
- 1.7 GHz true octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset
- 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage space
- Adreno 405 GPU
- microSD card support up to 128 GB
- 5 inch bezel less display with 2.5D glass protection (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Android Kitkat 4.4 based Oppo Color OS
- 13 MP laser auto focus rear facing camera with LED flash
- 8 MP front facing camera
- LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2320 mAh battery with VOOC quick charger
As per the listing on the website on a retailer’s website in China, Oppo R7 price has been tagged as CNY 2,999.